Queens Court In Sheffield, Student Apartments
Queens Court In Sheffield, Student Apartments is a new property consisting of 234 purpose-built student apartments over 14 floors.
There are studio and en-suite apartments available, which are well-designed, have a secure fob access system, and are finished with contemporary fixtures and fittings.
Students will also have access to a number of communal areas including dining areas a laundry, cycle store and a communal kitchen.
Situated just a short walk from Sheffield Hallam University and only 1.3 miles from the University of Sheffield, and only a 1 mile away from the mainline stations
This is a fully managed investment opportunity, with all properties on a 250 year leasehold.
Key Apartment Highlights
- Newly completed
- Fully managed, contemporary student apartments
- Guaranteed net rental income
- Highly desirable location
- Fourteen floors
- Communal lounge & Fully fitted kitchens
- Clean, classic lines throughout,
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings
- Exceptional local facilities and amenities
- Walking distance from the city centre
Where urban and rural living co-exist.
- Fully furnished
- Functional living space
- Bright, contemporary décor
- Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout
- Study areas within each apartment
- Secure fob access
- CCTV for safety and security
- Full Wi-Fi throughout
- Communal Lounge for each cluster
- Select your desired en-suite apartment
- Complete the reservation form and pay £5,000 deposit
- Solicitor instructed, legal documents and sales pack sent out
- Exchange contracts within 28 days
Ease of Purchase
- Both the studio apartments and en-suite apartments are being sold on a leasehold basis of 250 years. The financials on each style of apartment demonstrate a 8% net rental yield, which will be guaranteed for 5 years.
Right in the heart of the UK, and with excellent transport links to the rest of the country and further afield, Sheffield is in a prime location.
Whether travelling by rail, road or air, getting to and from Sheffield couldn’t be easier.
Both the M1 and M18 motorways offer links into and out of Sheffield, with the M1 providing a direct route to London.
Sheffield train station is the busiest station in South Yorkshire, and runs a regular service to and from all of the major UK cities, with London reachable in just over 2 hours.
Just an hour’s drive away is Manchester airport, the third busiest airport in the UK; this makes Sheffield an ideal location for international students in particular.
Once in Sheffield it’s really easy to get around too. There’s the very efficient Supertram which stops at several points around the city. And there’s also the regular bus service and a park and ride scheme.
Sheffield’s centralised location and exceptional transport links, make this thriving city even more desirable to students and investors alike.
Sheffield’s Student Market
Sheffield is home to two Universities, with a staggering 60,000 students enrolled between them.
The University of Sheffield is one of the original red brick universities and is ranked 13th in the UK Top Universities list. It is part of the highly esteemed Russell Group, a collection of 24 research intensive universities whose members consistently produce world class research. Additionally, Sheffield boasts six noble prize winners amongst its staff, past and present.
As a result of its strong reputation, there is always fierce competition for a place at the university. However, competition for accommodation is even fiercer. The University of Sheffield has approximately 28,000 students, but can only provide around 6,000 students with a room in one of its halls of residence.